Sat, 27 Nov|
Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga @ Studio 78 - Saturdays with Catherine - Ghs30
Move With Love with Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga. Vinyasa is yoga in which you move from one pose directly into the next. Restorative Yoga is relaxing poses to help you achieve physical, mental and emotional relaxation. Experience the joy of divine movement with Catherine our instructor
Time & Location
27 Nov 2021, 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Lashibi, 69 Nii Ankrah Street Regimanual Gray Eatates (1st Gate, Lashibi, Ghana
About the event
Allign Mind, Body & Soul
- The purpose of vinyasa yoga is to use the breath to align the body and mind. You'll develop a stronger mind-body connection and grow in strength and flexibility.
- A 60 - 90 mins restorative yoga session provides the space and time for physical and mental recovery. Recovery involves relaxing muscles, lowering your heart rate, and allowing your nervous system to calm down.
- Decreases Stress Hormone Cortisol
- Better Sleep -Restorative yoga releases tense muscles, relieves joint aches, and helps the mind to transition from stress to calm. Sleep is crucial to essential physiological repair and memory. Sleep enables us to create space for new memories, emotions, and energy.
Balances Nervous System - Your nervous system is balanced when your body is fully relaxed. Restorative yoga sequence places your body in a relaxed state that allows your nervous system to stop constantly being in the sympathetic state, fight or flight (always on the go and reactionary). Tap into the parasympathetic nervous system to aid healing and relaxation. Something we could always use more of in this busy high demand world we now live in.
- Enhances Flexibility - Restorative #yoga still stretches, but you relax fully so tension can slowly releases." Ekhart Yoga
Move with love, be the flow.
- Walk-in single class - Ghs30
- 10 Classes- Ghs250