top of page
Sat, 23 Oct|
Salsa, kizomba & bachata dance lessons with Ralph - Every Saturday (5.30 P.M.) - From Ghs50
The best therapy to usher in you a great weekend. Join us every Saturday (5.30 P.M.) " Studio 78, LifeWellness Center, as we SALSA, BACHATA & KIXOMBA. Your body will reward you, THE SOUL!!!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
23 Oct 2021, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm GMT
Lashibi, 69 Nii Ankrah Street Regimanual Gray Eatates (1st Gate, Lashibi, Ghana
About the event
Who wants to dance?
Health Benefits Of Dancing
Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- improved balance and spatial awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills.
Sign up and enjoy amazing discount on our dance lessons. Structured to fit your schedule and your pace with Ralph.
- Walk-in single class - Ghs70
- 10 Classes - Ghs500
bottom of page